Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Welcome Summer?

Grace's last day of preschool was last Thursday so I considered Monday to be our first day of summer. I was looking forward to running through the sprinklers and catching bugs, but woke up looking at snow. Today has been much better, but I hope our garden (which we planted on Saturday) survives. Due to the poor memory recording on my part, I just can't be satisfied skipping the last few months, but if I want to get to the gym in the morning I need to go to bed soon so I can't cover it all now. I want to share a video I made of Grace's preschool program. It is long. In the middle is Grace's talent that we came up with (all of the kids did a talent). I am mostly sharing this video so Grace can access it easily and my mom has been kindly asking for a few pictures or something for the last few days... weeks... months..... As for everyone else, the Ellis family is alive and kicking!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

I'm happy to see you are alive and well! I miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Anna that is the cutest video! Thanks for taking it so we could see Jake and Grace singing together. SO much fun. Grace is just amazing and of course we think Jake is too.