I have no idea what tomorrow might bring, but at least it will be documented.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Saturday with the Girls
Saturday started out rough with a really big mealtdown by Grace at her school 5K. Jake took the boys to a model airplane runway near our house while Grace decompressed. I needed a little recovery. Luckily, I had a coupon that needed to be used at the park city outlets. Even luckier, Allison was avaiable to come with us. She treated Grace to a new outfit and I bought the Isaac a few shirts. (He has eaten holes in a few. I'm glad that phase was short, and it is over.) It was lovely weather, and it was nice to have a little girl time. Grace is getting so big. She hardly ever melts down these days, and when she does, it reminds me how far we have come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment