I have no idea what tomorrow might bring, but at least it will be documented.
Thursday, August 23, 2012
Summer: Cousin Adventure
Trisa, my sister-in-law, has an 8, 6,4,and 2 year olds. I have the in-between years. Besides the fact that she is awesome and I can use all of the help I can get, I love to do things with her. "With" meaning we switch off watching each others children. It worked out really well when Sam and Jackson were in the same preschool so we decided to try it through the summer. I will not lie, the first time with all 7 kids was a little rough. I had been used to just 3 and 4. I had grand ideas for summer adventures, but settled with sprinklers, foil rivers, volcanos, dress up, summer sweets stands and the occasional movie. Summer flew by and I still got to go grocery shopping alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment