Monday, February 9, 2009

Life is a Highway


Once again, things have been busy and life just seems to be racing by. It is already February and the second week at that! Everyone is growing, including me, or at least I am not shrinking. I'd like to blame it on the vending machine. Who can resist a cookie called "Cravers"? We are all getting into the groove of craziness. We still aren't completely moved over from the big house and aren't completely moved into the new house. Things have gotten worse after the arrival of ALL of Grace and Isaac's toys (Sam is swinging, at this moment, behind a few rubbermaids). Jake and I put up bunk beds for Grace and Isaac earlier today. Grace and Isaac are really excited, but I worry about the near death experiences that may result. While I am at school, with the car, Jake has been taking the kids for rides in front of the house on the scooter. I am suppose to drive it but that would require me learning how to drive it and not being deathly afraid... It is red! I can do it. Anyway, Isaac will probably know how to drive it before I do. He is a BOY! He loves anything with wheels, engines or balls. During the pleasent weather last week, we pulled out the bikes, and we can't wait for spring. This has put us on the hut for a swing set. Thank you, Amy, I am now addicted to KLS classifieds. Today, I bought a stroller for Sam. (We didn't have one I could put his car seat on and take him to campus.) I think I check it like twice a day! We have alittle bit of time because spring is not here quite yet. I knew it was coming, but I wasn't crazy about the snow today. The thing I am crazy about are my kids! They are so cute. Sam turned three months yesterday and he is the best. I can't believe it has been three months. I was so worried about having him in the winter because of all the sickness, but with the holidays, time has flown by.


I never posted a picture of cute little Sam on his blessing day in January so I wanted to show off his cuteness in his little suit. We blessed him last minute because my dad was driving through before his 6 month deployment to Kuwait. Everything worked out great, and it couldn't have been better if we had spent more time planning.



I have to show off my lastest creation. These cupcakes are from the Hello, Cupcake book and a break from studying. Grace and I made them on Sunday for a family dinner celebrating my niece's brithday. At first the icing was melting everywhere, but in the end they turned out pretty cute. The middle of the flower is an oreo cookie and the ladybug is an m&m with black frosting. Having NO time makes me want to be crafty. I have so many projects I plan to do when I graduate. August really isn't that far, especially with the way time has been speeding by. I guess I'll just try and hang on for the ride!







2 comments:

Leanne said...

way to get crafty!! I love the scooter!

Precia said...

You never cease to amaze me! No time, but getting it all done. I love the cupcakes I might be making them for Zinnia's Birthday because the flower kind of looks like a Zinnia. Miss you