
I know it is February, but spring is teasing me as it does every year. Every year I think maybe this will be the year spring really will come early! Yes, I am an optimist. Grace and Isaac recieved their birthday present early this year. Thank you, Grandparents! We LOVE it. There are monkey bars on the back side. Grace is quick to point out that it is a three hump slide. There is a bench underneath from which Grace has already sold lemonade. Jake was so proud, he called me at the library just to inform me of Grace: the budding saleswoman. School is busy, and it seems Jake is normally at home. I am running from library to testing center to group something or other. It is certainly a switch. We had a fun weekend while Jake was in New York.

On Saturday, we went to the Draper Temple open house. Grace was a little overwhelmed and I wasn't exactly spiritual when I was dragging her, chasing her, and finally handing her over to my saintly sister. It took Grandma, Grandpa, and my brother and sister to make it through, but it was beautiful, worth it and I am so glad that we were able to go. Plus they had the best cookies... The other fun thing was that we were able to hang out with James, my brother, who was in town. I really could live in a big compound with all of my family... helping me take care of my children! Now that Grace and Isaac are getting to be managable, everyone is allowed to get married. Grace is still rather emotional, I wonder where she gets it? I didn't get a picture of her with my brother because she was crying on her bed.

She was extremely distraught that my brother was leaving and she didn't have any friends. It is hard to be three years old. It is not hard to be three months old, though. Sam is the sweetest baby ever. He is so easy going and still really expressive. The other day I was making dinner and we were chatting and then I looked over and he was asleep. So I moved him to his swing and I caught him sucking his thumb. Maybe that's why I think he is so cute, we are kindred spirits. I was glad to have a great weekend because so far this week is giving me a run for my money and

it is only Monday night!!!
1 comment:
oh my gosh! Sam is SO CUTE in that thumb sucker picture.
Post a Comment