Thursday, June 14, 2012

Any time now

Pictures by Sam


Ruby is pregnant and should be having some chugs anytime now.  Chugs are chihuahuas mixed with pugs.  Jake says the babies will either be really cute or really ugly.  I think they will all be really ugly.  Conversations about chugs have included words and phrases like, awkward, "I hope she spits them out", Pa wawa, fat dog, gross, and other lovely things.  I am kinda stressed out about the whole things.  Obviously, this is Jake's idea.  I am ready to get this over with.  Pray she doesn't die trying to push out their big heads.  She is now sequestered behind a baby gate and has stopped eating.  I think we will go swimming or to IKEA so I don't have to be here.  Baby humans I can do, Baby dogs don't even open their eyes for like two weeks and Ruby will eat their poop.  I think I feel sick.  There was a time I would have loved this, reality has set in.  Laundry will have to be done, poop to clean up, puppies to wean.  I am officially no fun.

No comments: