Thursday, June 7, 2012

I just can't help myself.

I like pinterest.  I know some people have mixed feelings about it, but I think mine are pretty clear.  It may even be a bit of an obsession.  It is such a part of my life right now that I knew I had to shout it from the roof tops.  (In a few years, I will look back and laugh.)  So I thought I would post some of my more successful pinterest projects to date.

Italian Sausage, Spinach and Orzo soup
and
Cookie Cupcakes
are probably my favorite recipes I have made from pinterest.

Here are a few pictures of mostly completed projects:
chore system using multiple ideas from pinterest

hooks using plastic dinos cut in half

homemade lego table

plain marker-stained table, now fun with a stenciling idea I saw

Sandbox Jake made with pin-ed idea.  the benches fold down for a cover

No comments: