Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Isaac at the Jazz game

Okay so I can't figure out how to turn this the right way but I wanted to include it so I'm leaving it!

Jake got two free tickets to a Jazz game from his work.  He was going to take Isaac.  He came home too tired and the game didn't start till 7:30 which is practically his bed time anyway.  So I took Isaac to the Jazz game.  It was great because he had just finished Itty Bitty Ball and he was interested in what was actually happening.  Of course not until he had his dip-in-dots in hand.  He was really interested in the defense.  (I think that is because he likes doing it when he plays.  Shooting is still a little tricky.)  We didn't stay for the whole game because it looked like he was going to fall alseep and I didn't want to get stuck trying to carry him three blocks to the car.  He is getting so big!  And he tells me so Every. Day.  He love to stand up against someone and measure himself against them.  He is so eager to get bigger.... 

No comments: