Thursday, February 2, 2012

Field Trip to PetSmart

Isaac and Jackson attend the same preschool.  Ms Mikki is a great teacher.  This year she took the kids on a field trip to Petsmart.  Since Trisa was out of town, I was lucky to bring Jackson with us.  He was a little shy so he stayed to the back with his hood up.  (I showed him the animals after most of the kids moved on.  Isaac was completely the opposite.  He was in the front of the group asking questions and absorbing all of the information about his furry, scaly, and feathered friends.  He still tells me that a rat, if you set it on your shoulder, won't try and jump off.  (Unlike, hampsters who are not smart enough to hold on... or something like that.)  Sam was just happy to be there and be a pre-preschooler.  I thought back to the days that I worked at a petsmart...  it seems like a lifetime ago. At the end, they each picked out a toy for their respective dogs and then we went for ice cream.  It gave me an excuse to go to Culvers!  I hope they enjoyed the field trip because Ms Mikki said she won't be doing it again ...
 small children + small animals = chaos  

No comments: