I have no idea what tomorrow might bring, but at least it will be documented.
Saturday, February 11, 2012
I want for... February
On the way to Marmee and Papa's house for Christmas, Grace realized her front tooth was loose. I told her how Papa would wrap floss around it and pull out my loose teeth. So Grace asked Papa to pull out her loose front tooth and wished for one toothfor Christmas. I was hoping she would lose the other one while we were there, but it wasn't until the end of January that she came home from school with a tooth around her neck and not in her mouth. Side note: Grace will not leave her teeth out for the tooth fairy. She thinks they are more valuable than anything the tooth fairy would bring. (Is this a hoarding tendence?) Anyway, she smiles like me so it was alittle difficult to get a smile with teeth, but it is so cute when I get a glimpse of those missing teeth. Grace is such a sweet girl who tries so hard and is getting bigger, and smarter, and lovelier everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment