As I am new to blogging, this is the first time I have been "tagged". Thanks for thinking of me, Leanne! I am sure most of you wonder what I could say that I haven't already said... I wonder that, too!
Three Joys:
1. my children
2. being warm
3. the gospel
Three Fears:
1. bridges: drivers who look over the edge, please keep your eyes on the road
2. people who sleep walk, talk.... may attack me in the night
3. talking on the phone, talking to much, saying the wrong thing....
Three Goals:
1. be healthly.... I may have to cut back on the reese's cups, after I am pregnant!
2. finish school
3. document (baby books, scrapbooks, photo albums, blogging...) my childrens' lives
Three Obsessions:
1. reading
2. eating popcorn
3. my children
Three surprising facts about me:
1. I attended an aerobic boxing class at 6 am during the summers while attending high school.
2. I have played 5 instruments and now I play the radio. Sorry mom!
3. People used to think I looked like Julia Roberts.... yes, folks things have gone down hill.
Three people I'm tagging: ...you are all off the hook!
1 comment:
Thanks Anna! What instruments have you played...I did not know that!! See? good thing you did the tag! You totally crack me up! I love it.
I love popcorn too, and I need to scrapbook, wanna come over some time and eat popcorn and scrapbook? :0)
Post a Comment