
New Development!! I came around the corner yesterday and this is what I found. Isaac is climbing so nothing is safe now! He is determined too (at least Grace had a short attention span). Luckily his tantrums are him sprawled on the floor crying, even when he is bad, he is good.

Here we are at the Scottish Festival. Isaac loved the bands. We didn't stay for too long but we had alot of fun. Thanks Leanne for letting us in on it!

It's a boy! I'll try not to expect that he will be as good as Isaac! It was so fun to have family there especially since Jake couldn't make it.
Sorry for the goof up everyone! I'll get the hang of it. I decided this morning while Isaac is still asleep that another more flattering photo would be handy. Luckily Marmee was here with up last week so I took a few.
2 comments:
Hooray for a boy! hooray for the Scottish Festival! I'm sorry I didn't get to see you guys, but I'm so glad you came!!!!
Yeah a boy! Him and Isaac will be buds, it is the best really! His hair cut looks cute.
I saw your blog on Leanne's site.
Post a Comment