Sunday, July 13, 2008

Poor Grace!

Perhaps not the most flattering picture for our blogging debut, sorry Grace.


5 comments:

Heather said...

Poor Grace! That is so sad :( I hope it goes back to normal soon!

Leanne said...

Oh No!! I hope she's alright now!! That looks so bad!

Ruthahona said...

Joanie said,

Anna, if I've taught you nothing as your sister in law, you have to be more discrete when beating your children, you know, a bruise on the arm, maybe a swelling on the upper thigh, people will start to suspect something if you don't tone it down a bit. Let me know if you need any more advice, I'M LOADED! I love Grace and I love Anna

Ruthahona said...

I also really just enjoyed that the comment came up under Ruthahona who will be mortified that I made references to child abuse under her name. For those in blog land, not to worry the only pain I inflict in on myself, oh the guilt, oh the horror. In closing neither myself nor my mother endorse child abuse. No, you will not find our name, on any endorsing products as well, in fact, look for our name on non-abuse products, such as fluffy pillows and soft teddy bears, as well as mace. Joanie. (Next time I say something shocking I'm not even going to put my name on it, that way you will think it's Ruthahona, ha ha ha ha)

Ruthahona said...

Oh honestly Joanie. Anna, I did not write the above two comments. This is my official disclaimer! Joanie Ellis Tidwell is behind these so called Ruthahona comments. Hello.
love your MIL