Sunday, July 13, 2008

Welcome!

This is my first attempt at blogging so here goes nothing! This is my attempt at staying in touch with family and friends scattered everywhere. I expect my words to be few and the pictures plentiful. Life is crazy. Everyone and everything change so quickly. Just today, for example, Grace woke up with her eye swollen shut. (Apparently, she was bit or stung by something on Saturday night.) I have no idea what tomorrow will bring but at least it will be documented. Oh, and on to more exciting news, we just found out we should be expecting a little boy this November! Reasonable name suggestions are welcomed.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi Anna! I am so glad you joined the blogging world - I check blogs all the time so I am so excited to get to see more pictures of your family! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend! I can't believe it's so soon :) Well, we love you!!! Check out our blog if you want joshandheatherforever.blogspot.com, and let me know if you ever need anything.