I have no idea what tomorrow might bring, but at least it will be documented.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Almost there...
So today I had another baby appointment and it looks okay if I just keep doing nothing. I am another cm or so dialated and 85 percent so whatever that means. At least we are another week down and if the baby comes there is a better chance for no problems. Have Jake around would be a luxury... so someone tell baby Sam he really isn't due for another month! I am so grateful for all of the help! Poor Ruth is the majority of the craziness. Grace and Isaac are doing good, but are certainly noticing the change in routine. Jesse took them to Wendy's and the park yesterday and they both came back quite pleased with the outing. Today, Trisa is earning her sainthood for taking the kids for the afternoon! The weekend sounds like it will be full of treats! I am so spoiled. I, on the other hand, am starting to get antzy. Who want to lay around with all of this fun going on? especially when I don't have cable!!! Luckily, James made me 9 cds of "labor and delivery party" music. I have been relaxing to it, and envisioning myself as the calm, controlled amazon woman you all know me to be! I'll keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
you are so hilarious! I can't wait to see baby Sam. I can't believe you are already 83% effaced and a few centimeters...you better take it easy!!! Of course when I finally got induced with Patrick I was at a 6 or something and 90% effacement. crazy.
I am glad baby Sam is holding out! Just a few more days! We are praying for you that everything goes well :)
I can't believe you're going to have a baby any day now. It seems like just yesterday you announced you were having another boy at book club. And by the way I love the name Sam for obvious reasons. Good choice
Post a Comment