I have no idea what tomorrow might bring, but at least it will be documented.
Friday, October 17, 2008
Pregnancy Update...
As of today, I am taking it easy. It is hard to do less when I already do so very little! The reason... the baby may try to make his appearance early. On Wednesday, I found out I am 2-3 cm dialated and 80 percent effaced. I just need to make it another week and a half! (There is nothing wrong with me or the baby, mostly I am worried about the extra expense of an early baby!) Say a little prayer for me. I am optimistic that we can make it. Jake gets home the 27th so that is the goal! Please no one plan on a long visit at my house as it will be a WRECK for the next week and a half! I'll keep you posted...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Anna! I'm in your ward and found your blog on other fellow ward bloggers. Good for you for taking it easy! Let me know if you need any help. Your kids are more than welcome to come play with mine. I was in nursery for a little while with Gracie.
Oh Anna!! Don't have him yet!!!!! I'll pray for you! P.S. remember how I'm on one of your lists too, ok? You have to admit, it is kind of exciting too, at least your don't come LATE!!
Post a Comment