Monday, November 2, 2009

Partners in Crime

A few weeks ago I went to take the trash out and came back in to a mysteriously quiet house. Grace was at preschool, but it was still a little too quiet. This is what I found. There is lipstick all over Isaac's stomach. I had to get the camera and document the first of what will be many adventures these two will have together. I smiled and laughed and told them no, but Isaac didn't get the message. I found him a few days later cleaning the toliet with my mascara brush. I was not smiling and did not take a picture. I AM glad that Sam and Isaac have each other. They are the same distance in age as me and my sister. Even though space is tight and I find Isaac saying "NO, Sammy" often, I am sure they will wind up wondering what they would have done without the other like I often wonder about Allie.

1 comment:

Ruthahona said...

Anna you are such a writer! Isaac and Sam are hilarious, and luckily you're smart enough to document the crime. CUTE picture!